Monday, January 14, 2008

On what I've been up to

Well.
Although I have not been writing as much as I thought I would for this blog, I assure you that I have been writing. My focus has really switched, though, from philosophy and religion to God and myself. Note that I think there is a fundamental difference between religion ("I'm a Muslim and I believe in _____") and God.
Also, I make a distinction between philosophy (which attempts to understand the universal) and me (which is personal).

Much of my focus has been psychological/"touchy-feely" stuff. It's been alot of examining feelings, looking at the past, wondering about links between the two and so forth. I have actually been writing like a madman but most of the stuff is personal meaning that:
a) I don't want to disclose it
and
b) It probably wouldn't be that interesting or applicable to you.

In any case here's a post that may be...

No comments: