Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Creation in Old Flesh

Alright, so here's what I want to do. I want to do a "series" of sorts on what it means to be a new creation in old flesh. It's a balancing act, knowing that God lives in Christians but yet we still sin. It's something I've been extremely passionate about lately and I would love to shed light on it. As I started writing I realized that this is going to be much more than a quick post. Here's my proposed outline:


I. New Birth
a. Intro
-Why anyone would take the time to read/think about this.
-The new birth in the bible (answering why this is eternally important)
b. Brett's new birth
c. The effects of the new birth
d. What the reality of the new birth means

III. Old Flesh
a. The reality of sin after the new birth
b. Grace abounding for those who believe

IV. Conclusion

2 comments:

Muck said...

What happened to the 'b'?! jk ;)

Unknown said...

Shows how much I stick to an outline...