Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm still alive

Short post. Praise God. He is so good. I have money in my bank account. I got to go to the Tetons (for free). The day I got back from the trip I got 800 bucks from Pracs. I currently have a job that pays over twice as much as my job last summer.

In short, he came through as always. I could have just slid through the summer as planned. However, I am so much closer to him, having experienced him much more, for having been put in a tough situation and being in a radical position of need, trust, and faith.

Praise be to the only one who can sustain us. All other apparent security is illusory.

1 comment:

JD Larson said...

Praise God indeed!...except the next time you go on vacation it needs to be in East Tennessee. love you dude its great to hear God is at work in you!