Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday is as Thursday does

On my mind for Thursday:

1) Boom goes the dynamite!! It's my last day of work for the summer! Even though my job was very easy, there's still something depressing about staring at a computer for 8-10 straight hours for 5 days of the week. Maybe when I come back in January I'll get out into the mill more!

2) I'm going to Canterbury Downs tonight. I've got everything packed in my car and ready to go, so right at 5 I'm hopping on the interstate to the cities to visit Bri-guy and Lisa in my new house!!

3) There's an almost too good to be true Pracs study this next week, but I don't think I'll do it. My time doing nothing at home with the fam at this point is priceless!

4) This blog: I do intend to get alot deeper with my posts in terms of thoughts and ideas from this summer that are fizzling in my mind, but I want to take it fairly slow for now as I think the "surface" items in my life are important (and in many instances more important) as the ideas that fill my mind.

5) With that mindset, I might buy a CD. For those of you who know me, you know how big of a deal this is. There's a band called "The Format" and it's been years since a band has come out with enough good stuff to fill an entire album with "buyability".



Going home soon!
-Brett

No comments: